Brr....monsoon is rolling, what a love-hate relationship we have with this season! Yes, love for the refreshing showers and hate for the hair ca...Read more
Top note – Red Berries & Green Apple
Middle note – Jasmine Orchid & Tuberose
Base note – Cedar & White Musk
- Housewarming gift
- At-home spa experience
- Home decor
- Candle light dinner
- Burn candle within sight.
- Keep the burning candle away from children, pets, and anything that can catch fire.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2 hours to avoid soot.
- You can also use the metal lid of the candle as a coaster while burning.
- Cover the candle with the lid after use to prevent it from dust.
- Place the candle on a heat-resistant and stable surface.
- Be sure to trim the wick to 1/4th inch before each use.
- We recommend burning for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Allow the wax to cool before relighting.