Terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. Kimirica.shop is an online service operated and managed by Kimirica Hunter International LLP. If you continue to browse and use Kimirica.shop you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time ('User Agreement'), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website.
If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91 9111-744-744. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Modification of the materials or use of the materials on this Website, for any other purpose is a violation of Kimirica Hunter International's copyright and other proprietary rights.
- All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered are proprietary to Kimirica Hunter International.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Acceptable use, You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
User login details, If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential and You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Registration and accounts, You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
Cancellation and suspension of account, We may:
(a) Suspend your account;
(b) Cancel your account; and/or
(c) Edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions, Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website; Suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- Contact any or all of your Internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
Entire agreement, The terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.