Brr....monsoon is rolling, what a love-hate relationship we have with this season! Yes, love for the refreshing showers and hate for the hair ca...Read more
Ginkgo Biloba & White Tea Extract
Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of Ginkgo Biloba help enhance skin health. Antioxidant properties of White Tea Extract promote healthy & youthful skin. Together they provide synergistic effects that help improve skin elasticity.
Helps in healing and preventing dryness while keeping your skin healthy and soft.
With rich moisturizing and anti oxidizing properties, it deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin making it soft and supple.
Helps retain moisture and improves skin softness and elasticity.
Epsom salt is rich in magnesium with healing and soothing properties, which helps in relaxing the body and tired muscles.
Each 10g Contains: Syamaparni (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract 10mg, Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) Leaf Extract 10mg, Kumari (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice 10mg.
Excipients: Magnesium Sulfate, Fragrance Q.S.
- Top Notes: Night Blooming Jasmine & Bergamot
- Middle Notes: Blood Orange & Lily
- Base Notes: Gardenia & Eucalyptus
- Drizzle a generous amount of bath salt into a standard-sized bathtub filled with warm water.
- Circulate well.
- Let it dissolve for at least 3 minutes.
- Settle in and soak your body or feet.